OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nashville... which callmakers to visit?

Started by MikeStaten, January 21, 2015, 10:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmck

I will be set up with a friend Ed Jenkins of Ghostmaker call--Ed makes some really fine pot calls. We have Twisting Creek booths 1220 & 1222--stop by for a visit---really like meeting the guys I know of on the forums

MikeStaten

Mike, I sure am lucky.  Couldn't believe the client asked if I could reschedule the meeting from the 20th to the 13th, worked out perfectly.  I will be down there Thursday night till Friday night or maybe Saturday too.  Welcome to join me down there. 

BigGobbler

I would not go!! Stay home and spend your gas and entry money and order more calls and stuff ofline with it.
More bang for your buck.

pplatz83

I will not have a booth but I will be there the whole weekend just floating around and would love to meet some of you.  $750 is too much to pay for a booth for someone with nothing to sell :TooFunny:  I am not a mass producer and only make calls when I have orders so I have no inventory except raw materials!

Paul

M Sharpe

Quote from: pplatz83 on January 30, 2015, 11:07:13 AM
I will not have a booth but I will be there the whole weekend just floating around and would love to meet some of you.  $750 is too much to pay for a booth for someone with nothing to sell :TooFunny:  I am not a mass producer and only make calls when I have orders so I have no inventory except raw materials!

Paul

$750????
I thought the price was higher than that for returning vendors and even higher for first timers.......
Stop by booth 726 and tell us about the raw materials you have.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

pplatz83

Quote from: M Sharpe on January 30, 2015, 12:27:38 PM
Quote from: pplatz83 on January 30, 2015, 11:07:13 AM

Paul

$750????
I thought the price was higher than that for returning vendors and even higher for first timers.......
Stop by booth 726 and tell us about the raw materials you have.

You are right, it has gone up this year.

2015 Booth prices:

Initial corner booth - $875
Additional corner booths - $840 each

Initial inline booth - $775
Additional inline booths - $745 each

Premium - Section 1 - $275; Section 2 - $250; Section 3 - $175; Section 4 - $100

okiegobblers

I definitely will stop by.  Your Hillbilly diaphragm is one of my go to mouth calls. <br/>

X2

allchokedup

I'll be there too. There's nothing better than to have the call in your hand, play it and listen for yourself how it sounds. I feel blessed to be living close by.
I try and go to every booth and play as many as I can. David Halloran is one of my favorite call maker's. I also like to stock up on mouth calls too.
I look forward to the Convention every year, its an awesome thing to see.

neal

Stop by the Hooks custom call booth 331 and just say hi. I'll be there working some and roaming around the rest of the time. Always great to meet the guys from the forums.

Safe travels to everyone!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Longbeardfever4ever

Stop by the Hook's booth 331 to grab an exterminator. I won't be there this year but get Neal or Steve to run it for you.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

turkeykiller22

Mike,

I would like to meet you as well. If you get a chance stop by booth 912 (Foot on DA Head), I would love to talk turkey with you!

-Drew Able
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

MikeStaten

Thanks all.  Hoping to meet some of you on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.  Safe travels!

laker

This will be my first year ever going, I cant wait! :funnyturkey:

cphill

Quote from: laker on February 09, 2015, 06:47:21 PM
This will be my first year ever going, I cant wait! :funnyturkey:
I have been several years and its great ..hard to enjoy it all in one day

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Hersh

I will b there all day Friday  Looking forward to seeing all the great calls there. I always try to check out Olin humphries' calls. He has some great box calls. Always looking for more onesiders to add to my collection. Hope to meet up with some of u from the board here. Ryan