OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nashville... which callmakers to visit?

Started by MikeStaten, January 21, 2015, 10:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeStaten

As luck will have it, I will be in Nashville for work during the NWTF convention. 

Does anyone know if Darrin Dawkins will have a booth?  Paul Platz?  I didn't see them listed on the NWTF site.  Definitely planning to check out David Halloran's, SS and Jimmy Shaffer's calls.  Mostly interested in pot calls.  Any other "do not miss" callmakers?

Thanks,
Mike

SS Calls

Unfortunately we're gonna miss the show Mike. Wish we could have met you.Along with the one's you mentioned, Another good booth to check out for pot calls is Lonzo (Lon Trice). Chad Hutcheson will probably be in the booth with Lonzo...

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

MikeStaten

Thanks for the map but there are a lot of callmakers that I know will be there that aren't on the list.  Do they just setup with others at a different booth?

Gooserbat

Well whether you buy anything or not stop by my both (849) and introduce yourself, I would be glad to meet you.

Sam
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

MikeStaten

I definitely will stop by.  Your Hillbilly diaphragm is one of my go to mouth calls. 

Gooserbat

Glad to hear it and thank you very much. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Matt k

I spoke with mr. Dawkins and mr. Williams recently and both said they will not be going.

West Augusta

Quote from: MikeStaten on January 21, 2015, 12:38:44 PM
Thanks for the map but there are a lot of callmakers that I know will be there that aren't on the list.  Do they just setup with others at a different booth?
Call makers without booths will be walking around or may be in someone else's booth.  There are some booths that may have 4 or 5 call makers in them.  Some guys just float around.  Usually they aren't hard to find.  Anyone in particular you are looking for?
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

WV Ridge Reaper

Schaffer won't have a booth selling stuff,but he will be there for the show.

MikeStaten

I'm going to meet up with jimmy Shaffer for sure. Was hoping Dawkins would be there. Would also like to see some of pat strawsers calls. 

Britton40

Steve Mann will be there with calls to sell. Call him now if you want one. They go quick.

M Sharpe

Russell Beard and myself will be there in booth 726. Stop by for a chat and play some calls!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mikejd

You lucky sob. Im jealous. I thought about making the road trip myself.