OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

835 build

Started by Tbrady835, January 21, 2015, 12:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tbrady835

I think I'm ready I'm hearing gobbles in my head lol, this is a 835 w/ Knox nrs no recoil suppresion stock a bushnell trs-25 red dot limbsaver slip on ar recoil pad and limbsaver grip on pistol grip, covered in mossy oak graphics gun kit in obsession, using factory ulti full turkey choke @ .695 I have a .670 ssx but with the longbeards it is just too tight @ 20 yards w/ ssx the pattern is smaller that a base ball !!! Too tight for me I like the factory choke!! Hope y'all like it !!! Give me some feedback!!! :you_rock:

Spring Creek Calls

Great lookin gun with a killer pattern. Good luck in the Superbowl TBrady!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

allaboutshooting

Good looking gun.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

daymude7288

Tbrady835

Thanks for the nice feedback guys and that pattern in the pic is 183 in the 10 @ 40, keep the feedback coming thanks :funnyturkey:

Snoodsniper

Mike Honcho

Great lookin 835...like the claw sling.
Honcho

Izzyjoe

Nice shotgun, and that pattern looks great! Looks like you got killer setup.

SumToy

Looks good. :z-winnersmiley:  Just got to ask your self how dead is dead. You have dead and very dead. lol
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Tbrady835

I'm shooting winchester longbeard 3.5" 6 shot forgot to put that on here

BRUKSHOT

She is a beauty!  I think you are good to go!!! :you_rock:

grayfox

Looks like you got a real good turkey thumper! That pattern looks great.

Phire Phite

Looks good, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all of the recoil tamers  :z-guntootsmiley:

Tbrady835

Yeah that thing kicks HARD!!! The limbsavers are my hero !!!!! Lol the recoil pad on this gun is for a. Ar-15 it's a slip on type for a adjustable stock, it's awesome it tames this 3.5 " shells pretty well , and the limbsaver pro handgun grip really helps the arm and wrist from recoil, and this stock is not the recoil suppresion it's a nrs (no recoil suppresion)  but I love it and wouldn't have nothing else except maybe a SBE!!!!!!! Lol

Phire Phite

Yea, I actually noticed after I posted this thread that you had another one going that said your stock was the nrs...