OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

20 ga. LongBeard XR's

Started by opster246, January 19, 2015, 10:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opster246

OK, we are getting close to the spring season - anyone hearing or seeing anything about LongBeard XRs being offered in 20 ga?  Any info out there at any of the shows - like the SHOT show?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I see they loaded them into a pheasant load, hopefully they will get the 20ga out there sooner than later! :z-guntootsmiley:

VA_Birdhunter

Nope unfortunately I don't  think it will happen this year.....but they might fool us all!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

wvlimbhanger

Shot show is this week, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

silvestris

If the results are commensurate with the 12 ga., it would be a winner.  Don't they care about the kids, the infirm and the old farts?
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

TauntoHawk

I don't know if the shotshell companies and general public realize just how effective a 20ga can be for turkeys. They vast majority of weekend warroir turkey hunters are loading up 12's so $$ wise would it be worth their efforts? maybe, but they might not think so
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

crenshawco

Nope, not happening this year.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: opster246 on January 19, 2015, 10:28:01 PM
OK, we are getting close to the spring season - anyone hearing or seeing anything about LongBeard XRs being offered in 20 ga?  Any info out there at any of the shows - like the SHOT show?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I see they loaded them into a pheasant load, hopefully they will get the 20ga out there sooner than later! :z-guntootsmiley:

No word on that as of yet.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase