Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cphill

I have called up one for the wife and brother in law now hope to call me up one Saturday. Working on my house is taking up to much time...lol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Gooserbat

Just got a double beard that scores 65.25.  I'll not upgrade until season is over in case I get a better one.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

Congrats on a great bird Gooser!

Illini Tom

great. way to go sam
i almost pulled the trigger today on a big tom, but he hung up in his strut zone with his hens and wouldnt break the 50 yard barrier. guess i shoulda bought some of them longbeard shells  ;D

nickhrp

Anybody got a medium or large camo pants laying around they want to sell or trade
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

got us a hoss today, guys
scores 74.35  :drool: my 2nd best ever
25 pounds, 6 ounces; 1 1/4 hooks and 12 inch beard
looooonnnngggg walk back to truck. will get contest pix done and posted later today

nickhrp

Daaaaannnnng Tom ???????????????????????????? great bird
God Bless the Outdoors

Gooserbat

Tom that might be the team MVP for 2015, But I have 8 tags left.  Congrats on a Stud!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Illini Tom

i got 2 tags left. dont know if my ol bones could take 8 more, but i'd give it one hell of a try  :gobble:

Gooserbat

Quote from: Illini Tom on April 17, 2015, 05:38:40 PM
i got 2 tags left. dont know if my ol bones could take 8 more, but i'd give it one hell of a try  :gobble:

Them old bones would get younger every time you heard a gobble.  I swear I think I loose 10lbs and am in my best shape at the end of season every year.
NWTF Booth 1623

nickhrp

Quote from: Illini Tom on April 17, 2015, 05:38:40 PM
I bet you could Gooserbat is right you get younger by the gobble
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

you guys are right
after getting that tom yesterday, i have a spring in my step as i am heading out at 4 am for opening day of season no. 2  :funnyturkey:

sonofabuck

Opening morning success!!  He's not very big but he put on an awesome show. Of course for some odd reason my gopro would not turn on. Will try to post score and pics but may have to wait til I get home as service is crappy here.

ericjames

Congrats to yall on the birds. We are moving on up in points.