Main Menu

gone

Started by Idratherb, January 08, 2015, 09:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idratherb

BRAND NEW

gwa

Idratherb

last time I checked I dont own bad calls. I just fell in love with a box call today that I need more the another pot. I paid $75 for it. Hunter22 has one I believe and it made one of his teams.

gwa

hunter22

My Red Hen is flat full of a raspy hen. It will be in my vest when I go to Mississippi in March. It just has that sound. If someone would like to hear what they sound like send me your email addy and I can send a sound clip.

mwr

TauntoHawk

Been afraid to call jimmy and hear this call. Last two times I called him I had to send him checks for something lol
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

gobbler336

Quote from: Idratherb on January 08, 2015, 09:33:48 PM
last time I checked I dont own bad calls. I just fell in love with a box call today that I need more the another pot. I paid $75 for it. Hunter22 has one I believe and it made one of his teams.

who made the box and what was it made from?

paboxcall

Quote from: Idratherb on January 08, 2015, 09:33:48 PM
last time I checked I dont own bad calls.

Did you know your uncle Hap made ceramic pot calls???   And that was before it was popular!

Got one of those in your collection??
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

mgm1955

Great deal! Will make someone a fine call.

Idratherb

Idratherb

paboxcall, I called my uncle and he said he only makes them for guys that shoot big buck, which leaves me out.. :'( :'( :'(

scoot12

Quote from: TauntoHawk on January 08, 2015, 10:44:32 PM
Been afraid to call jimmy and hear this call. Last two times I called him I had to send him checks for something lol
Nate,  very true,  Jimmy called me the other night to chat and his latest call is the mad hen pot with crystal over slate.  Scoot

paboxcall

Quote from: Idratherb on January 09, 2015, 10:10:33 AM
paboxcall, I called my uncle and he said he only makes them for guys that shoot big buck, which leaves me out.. :'( :'( :'(

That sucks, but sounds like hap.

Tell you what, next time you stop over to see us, I will make it right.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot