OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy oak store a plus!!!!

Started by Rem Man, January 07, 2015, 02:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hello guys would just like to say that the mossy oak store's customer service is great!! And they stock bottomland !!! Very nice people .

daymude7288

Rem Man

Call them up or check the website often, they will be getting some stuff in I'm sure here pretty soon.

daymude7288

I just don't understand why they don't offer everything in bottomland and more of it.  They run out of it all the time.  They are missing out on so much potential money if they did.

Cove

I just wish anyone would make pants that fit worth a flip. They had it with Ol Tom Interceptor cotton pants, but of course like everything else worth having. . . . they're gone. Just like the treklite stuff and the diffusion leafy suit.  :z-dizzy:

I will say I am a frequent MO store customer though, the hoodies they have on there now for $30 are just right.

Devastator

the hoodies they have on there now for $30 are just right

Anymore videos Cove,they are awesome!!!Hoodies are banned in some states eventually right??

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Cove on January 07, 2015, 04:02:09 PM
I just wish anyone would make pants that fit worth a flip. They had it with Ol Tom Interceptor cotton pants, but of course like everything else worth having. . . . they're gone. Just like the treklite stuff and the diffusion leafy suit.  :z-dizzy:

I will say I am a frequent MO store customer though, the hoodies they have on there now for $30 are just right.

Ol Tom bottomland pants all over on eBay last night.

strutnva

I placed my order a couple days ago and got a call the next day saying it wasn't in stock even though the site said in-stock.  They were very nice, but I still didn't get what I wanted. :( :( :( :(

PALongspur

I've had good luck buying from the Mossy Oak store, very fast processing and shipping!

As far as the Bottomland clothes, I also really liked the Interceptor stuff from Ol Tom. Wish I had another shirt and pants. You might also look for some of the Wasatch clothes from Browning, although it also is getting hard to find in Bottomland.

Cove

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 07, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

Quote from: Cove on January 07, 2015, 04:02:09 PM

Ol Tom bottomland pants all over on eBay last night.

Not in a Medium. I keep a constant eye.  :drool: I bought 4 pair when the gettin' was good, but I wish I had bought more.

WV Ridge Reaper

Is ol Tom coming out with new stuff this year ?

I tell ya tho guys..Those Under Armour gloves that are on eBay in bottomland,are some really great gloves but the stitching don't hold well.

I thought they stopped making them so I bought 6 pairs when they first popped up on eBay..And there is still 2-3 different sellers with them.

I like them better then the ol Tom gloves because they actually grip to stuff.