OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Team of Noobs for the Contest

Started by JuniorPre 360, January 06, 2015, 03:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efey

Yea buddy. We are going to have a full up team!

bamagtrdude

Quote from: AdamSean on January 14, 2015, 04:21:43 PM
I want to join. I know bamagtrdude and GomerPyle.

bamagtrdude gave me some advise last year and set me loose on my first season. I killed 5, including 1 with a bow ;-)

JuniorPre 360, I fully endorse Adam's add to the team; he's a turkey-slayin' machine & would put us in a good position this year to do good...
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

mason3toes

It would be nice to know where everyone is from too. I reside in ol high jackson alabama.

Efey

Baton Rouge, Louisiana hunting in Hattiesburg, MS

bamagtrdude

Tuscaloosa, AL but also hunting in Ozark, AL
---

kevin2

Michigan...the Detroit area, just on the edge of farm land, so it is really nice for the kids. Like we are out in the country, but the highway is only 5 minutes away. Woods, 75 feet! Deer, turkey, coyotes, all sort of birds and wildlife right in front of us. Nice...

Brownstown Michigan
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

GomerPyle

[From a buddy re: turkey hunting]
"the best advice I can give you is to run from it like it's crystal meth"

Bigeclipse

kevin2

I'm going to visit some new ground this weekend in hopes of seeing some Turkey sign. I want at least a couple of extra areas to hunt where I know Gobblers are present. So, the unofficial start to my Gobbler season starts in hours! HA!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

bamagtrdude

Quote from: kevin2 on January 15, 2015, 06:24:27 PM
I'm going to visit some new ground this weekend in hopes of seeing some Turkey sign. I want at least a couple of extra areas to hunt where I know Gobblers are present. So, the unofficial start to my Gobbler season starts in hours! HA!

Excellent stuff, Kevin - good luck, bud!!
---

Model 1300

In from central PA (Blair county, Altoona) but I hunt around Glendale PA. And in Cambria county.
"Stop flinching it's just a 3 1/2 inch Magnum" said the old man.

Turkey and I have a love hate relationship.

JuniorPre 360

It looks like the admins of the site have created a board for the teams this year. Here's a link to ours. http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/board,217.0.html Feel free to make new topics and ask for help. I'd also encourage to share tactics, videos, links, and deals you may find around the internet. Don't be afraid to ask since we are all new. I'd also ask that each team member relaxes and don't get after another for asking what you may believe is a stupid question. We're here to learn and become better hunters.

The team is updated to this point, welcoming Model 1300 as our newest member. If you still want to join, PM me and we'll get you on the roster.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: JuniorPre 360 on January 16, 2015, 01:54:50 PM
It looks like the admins of the site have created a board for the teams this year. Here's a link to ours. http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/board,217.0.html Feel free to make new topics and ask for help. I'd also encourage to share tactics, videos, links, and deals you may find around the internet. Don't be afraid to ask since we are all new. I'd also ask that each team member relaxes and don't get after another for asking what you may believe is a stupid question. We're here to learn and become better hunters.

The team is updated to this point, welcoming Model 1300 as our newest member. If you still want to join, PM me and we'll get you on the roster.

I PM'ed you, re: adding AdamSean, a 2nd year turkey hunter, to our team

BTW, check out the Spur Collector's area & see if we'd like to adopt their posts/format for posting our pics/scored birds...  Just a thought; might as well "copy" what others are doing vs. invent something ourselves...
---

Schemy

Schemy