OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2015 Spring Contest

Started by gwa, January 04, 2015, 09:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwa

Hunter62, Hunter22, Idratherb, mgm1955, drenilinld.....??

Interested? No pressure or judging.... Just fun, we have been around the block ;)

Denny

hunter22

Looks like some turkey killers in that group. I would play.

hunter62

That's a team right there count me in .

GobbleNut

Does getting all of you guys on the same team mean that jakes are going to be worth more than gobblers this year?
(...Might as well get the smack talk started, too)   ;D

GobbleNut

I'm gonna need more help than that,...maybe X8 for some of us....

hunter22

Several of us were on a team together on another forum the last time we played and won, but that was like taking candy from a baby. Denny, you may want to add callmakerman to your list.

Most of us are way past our prime, but the gobblers don't know that. 

mgm1955

Sounds like it'd be fun. Count me in. How about Al and Josh Shoemaker also?

hunter22

Yep for Al & Josh. And John Brown also. If we are going to stack a team, we just as well do it right.

sbbow

This is gonna be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter22

Joe Slaton was also on our winning team on the other forum. He is probably already recruited on here though. He normally kills gobblers that scores REAL high. I would love to duplicate my last year's triple bearded bird this year. 

Idratherb

mgm1955

Rickey do you know if Noel will be released to hunt? What about Mark Sharpe?

hunter22

Noel is doing okay now. But I don't think he does any posting on here although he is a member. Not sure if Mark is on a team but if he is not he is another bonafide killer.

GSLAM95

Rickey I am already on a team over here with Joe but if for some reason the trumpet thumpers split up I already told Denny I would be more than happy to fill a spot.  Good luck to all you guys this coming spring...John

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

hunter22

John,

Sounds like you guys have a strong team for sure. Denny started putting a team together on here and I remembered the guys who played together a couple years ago and beat some stacked teams. I have never been on a team on this forum but sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck to you guys.