turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEF Pardner

Started by slipperyrock, December 30, 2014, 01:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slipperyrock

Got one thinking about making a turkey gun out of it.

I will prob send it to get a SUM Toy choke installed. Had great luck out of that choke in my 870 using the federal #7's.

I would like to see others sight options.

Also thinking about swapping the wood stock out with a synthetic from midway....http://tinyurl.com/q8qa7eb any thoughts about this?
I want a light weight gun looks like this stock weights less than the wooden.  Anyone tried it?

turkeyhunter91

I did a rossi 20ga last year. I sent the barrel to William, put a burris ff3 and a ati adjustable pistol grip stock. I love how the lil gun shoots but I love how light it is to carry even more. Good luck with your project.

headshot870

The Choate stock is the one the factory uses as it's synthetic youth stock. I had one on my gun originally. I modified a Limbsaver grind-to-fit recoil pad (elongated the lower screw hole), mounted it on that stock & was very pleased with it. The ATI is awesome. I put it on my Pardner last season & added the Limbsaver M-4 recoil pad to it. It has less felt recoil than the previous set up & the pistol grip is more comfortable & steady to hold for extended periods of time.

Hope this helps,

Nathan