OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's on your new "gear list" for 2015 Season ?

Started by Mike Honcho, December 18, 2014, 10:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

bmhern

J Lacey

Quote from: land cruiser on December 20, 2014, 05:21:20 PM
GoPro camera with remote control

Just use your smart phone that way not only can you control every function on your go pro you will then have a view finder to see what your frame looks like. 
2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

ShortSpurs

Probally pick up a couple of Ol' Toms camo items, a vest maybe.

strutnva

New pair of pants and shirt in Bottomland, try a few Longbeards to see if they are any good, a couple mouth calls and I should be good.

paboxcall

Sumtoy is installing a set of Williams Fire Sights on my H&R single shot.  Its factory dipped in original Bottomland, and can't wait to dial it in with the sights.  This upgrade should make it the perfect spring turkey gun for toting around the big mountains.

Always had to float the single bead just a tad, but soon those days will be over.

:z-guntootsmiley:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Idratherb

renegade19

IWOM suit.  But, it's mostly because I've gotten tired of being cold in the deer stand.  It'll probably never see the turkey woods.  Still excited to get it though!   ;D

paboxcall

Quote from: Idratherb on January 05, 2015, 09:38:40 PM
Just have jimmy tote your gun

Gonna be a little hard for him to do that since you're wearing his boots...

Quote from: Idratherb on December 18, 2014, 01:36:24 PM
I did buy a sweet pair of uninsulated Meindl boots.

;D ;D
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

kansas hooks

chrmayo

Paboxcall post a pic when he gets the sights on. I've always liked those guns but never knew how to put sights on them. How does that thing shoot?
-MAYO-

paboxcall

Quote from: chrmayo on January 06, 2015, 12:36:12 AM
Paboxcall post a pic when he gets the sights on. I've always liked those guns but never knew how to put sights on them.

I will post pics when it arrives!

Quote from: chrmayo on January 06, 2015, 12:36:12 AMHow does that thing shoot?

I patterns very well with a Jellyhead .660 and Hevi 13 3-2-7s.  The H&R and my 1300 have the same thread pattern, so both the choke and the loads are interchangeable.

Recoil is massive, this little 12 ga. H&R lacks the heavy barrel you get with a 10 ga. and its chambered for 3.5" shells, but I do not shoot those anymore.  The 3" is plenty on both ends!  :z-dizzy:

JuniorPre 360

New Avian-X hen decoy (not sure which pose is best), and hopefully a steady grip stock for mt M3500 if money agrees with me before May.

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Gooserbat

I already posted once but I'm really wanting a SBE II
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.