OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First bird taken with my daughter along. (Pic heavy)

Started by BOFF, March 19, 2011, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Thank you all for your kind words, and taking part of the hunt with us.

I truly am Blessed to have a daughter who wants to be with her daddy.
She doesn't always want to go hunting, as today it was watching a new Barbie movie.    Actually, it wasn't too bad of a movie  ;D  :toothy12:

As for the hunt, it still seems like a dream. Sometimes things are just meant to happen

Thanks again for the thoughtful comments and replies.

God Bless,
David B.

njdevilsb

Nice bird and a hunt I'm sure you will never forget. 

Rio Fan

It doesn't get any better than that - congratulations!  :icon_thumright:  Your daughter is a beautiful little girl.  I sure hope my daughter will want to hunt with me when she gets a little older.

TRKYHTR

WOW I agree with Bird. This is the best post so far. I have to say it brought back alot of memories with both of my daughters. They both went with me and even killed turkeys. I am so excited for you and her and hope that it will continue the rest of your lives. She is as cute as can be. Congrats my friend. You da Man.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

MC

That is simply awesome! She sounds like a jam up kid being brought up by a jam up dad.

Congrats to you both, neither of you will forget that hunt as long as you live, nor should you want to!

Roostem33

Thats a time that want be soon forgotten, Great job David!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

trkehunr93

Basser69

Stoner

Congrats on taking your daughter with you. Sounded like a great hunt. I think you have a new hunting pardner.

turkeybow

Awesome!!  Glad you had success with your daughter along on the hunt.  Love the turkey dance  :icon_thumright:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

BOFF

I'm just waiting on her to ask me to go again!!  :icon_thumright: I wonder if I can hint around at going.  ;D

God Bless,
David B.

TnHunter

Life is good today

spitndrum

PANYHunter

Congrats.  That sounds like a great hunt and memories that will last a lifetime.   She just taught herself the lesson of patience and perseverance.   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:  Where are the pics of you doing the turkey dance?