Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First bird taken with my daughter along. (Pic heavy)

Started by BOFF, March 19, 2011, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

ncturkey

chatterbox

David,
You have been blessed with a beautiful daughter, and I'm so happy she got to see those gobblers come on in!
Congrats on taking a fine, fine spring gobbler! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Lumpy

Way to go brotha, congrats! Love those pictures of you and your daughter!!!!!
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

tra_cline

Awesome, and the turkey dance pic is the best. No doubt ya'll had a great time from the smiles in the pic's. congrats on the bird also!!

jake slayer

bird

Now that right there is the best pictures and story so far this year.

Outstanding!!!

Congrats to the both of you  :icon_thumright:

bird

lking

Nothing cooler than dad and daughter hunting together!  Especially being successful. :happy0064:

redleg06

Great Hunt and congrats on a nice bird!

I cant wait till my kid is old enough to tag along!

M,Yingling

Congrats on another fine bird ,, Its great that your daughter was along ,, Thats what its all about ,       :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

FireFly908

Dad
You really need to be commended!  You aren't forcing your daughter to take up your interest in hunting but you are showing all of your love for her by letting her participate as much as she wants to.  It shows her interest by her getting up and dressing in such a hurry.  But, you also showed your patience and love for her by offering to take her home when she got cold but you also gave her the option of 15 more minutes.  She showed her interest by accepting the 15 more minutes and also showed her trust in you that it would only be 15 more minutes.
Dad, you will have a very good hunting partner for many more years because of your love and acceptance of her!  Congratulations and keep up the good work!  It will show for the rest of her life.  She will never forget this hunting trip!

Also, dad, another thing I forgot to mention is showing your love for her by protecting her hearing from the very beginning!  It will become second nature for her and she will never know how wise you were until she hears of others that lost a lot of their hearing because of shooting without hearing protection when she gets older.

Once again, 20 years from now she will still be able to tell you about every detail of this hunting trip.  Mark my word on it!  Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!