News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Truth 26

Started by VA_Birdhunter, December 10, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: Kates on December 13, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
IMO, Dave Owens and Chad Claycomb are the best.  Real turkey hunting that's not trying to peddle a bunch of useless gadgets.

I like Claycomb's as well very good!   However I understand why primos advertises there products in there videos...there in the business to make money and have many staff working to get a pay check.  I can easily over look that and there not nearly as bad as some of the other shows in my opinion.   Even there early videos advertised there products.   But I can't stand to watch any of the hunting channels anymore they are bad but I also understand why they do it...it's not for me and I sure don't agree with everything they do, say or advertise!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

jepcho

I'll be ordering as soon as it's available. Interesting to hear that those guys have left primos..

dfresh55

primos videos were alwasys my favs... idk about now without the gang will 26 stil have cody mecham and burgess?

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: dfresh55 on December 21, 2014, 05:23:44 PM
primos videos were alwasys my favs... idk about now without the gang will 26 stil have cody mecham and burgess?

I'm pretty sure it will....just not 27 probably.   

God bless

ncturkey

I love the Primos video. I have all 25 videos and the best 20 years DVD. Now what is the the name do the video y'all are talking about with Owens and Claycomb guy?

Kates

Chad Claycomb does the Fired Up series.  Dave Owens has several youtube videos

VA_Birdhunter

Ncturkey......look up Claycomb outdoors and it will bring up there web page....you can order there videos there.   They do a really good job! 

Gamblinman

I ordered all 3 all three last night...looks like another one coming pretty soon.

Gman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

VA_Birdhunter

From what I understand they have one in the works right now and hopefully it will be out soon also!  Hope you enjoy them gamblinman.

God bless

mudhen

Love the series, will buy this one.

Love that they include hunts from all over, easy to west, gets kinda boring watching all those dense timber hunts back east (I hunt there too)....
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

silvestris

I am not into videos, certainly would not buy one now.  The 2-3 I bought are ancient and lonely in a box somewhere
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

dfresh55

Any more word on when this is coming out?

VA_Birdhunter

I called Primos this week and they told me early to mid February.  Much later then last yr!  I hate having to wait another month or more....but I guess I'll have to!

God bless

buck_hunter21

I'm looking forward to watching the DVD as well. I'm really hoping Troy and Brad comes back to Primos . Those guys really made Primos  videos worth watching. As far as the other guys leaving, I think Primos  will only really miss Chris.
Spill Blood

Gamblinman

The TRUTH 26 Turkey DVD is in stock and available.  It's model number 40261.  If you can't find it at your local store, feel free to call us and order a copy.  Our number is 800.523.2395 x3 or 601.879.9323 x3.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."