OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Truth 26

Started by VA_Birdhunter, December 10, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfresh55

do you have awebsitre i can order it at?

Gamblinman

Quote from: dfresh55 on January 08, 2015, 02:18:21 PM
do you have awebsitre i can order it at?

It apparently was just released and stores haven't received their orders, or haven't updates their websites yet, so the only way to order at this time is directly from Primos.

$8.95, plus shipping and handling.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

daymude7288

How do you order from primos online?

VA_Birdhunter

I ordered mine straight from Primos Monday.   I tried the week prior and was told I could order it until February then tried this week and I was able to order it....should be here in 7-10 days was $15 with shipping....can't wait to get it!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hotrod3h

I ordered mine direct from Primos as well. Rather order online but gotta get it quick. So I overpay for it to get it sooner. Next month I'll see it in walmart for $8 or $9 but I dish out $15.99 obsessions!

VA_Birdhunter

Come home from work to find this waiting on me!!

OH YA!!!!!!

God bless

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

dfresh55

yeah i orderd last week i cant wait to recieve mine!

ridgerunner

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on December 13, 2014, 11:18:11 AM

Quote from: Kates on December 13, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
IMO, Dave Owens and Chad Claycomb are the best.  Real turkey hunting that's not trying to peddle a bunch of useless gadgets.

I like Claycomb's as well very good!   However I understand why primos advertises there products in there videos...there in the business to make money and have many staff working to get a pay check.  I can easily over look that and there not nearly as bad as some of the other shows in my opinion.   Even there early videos advertised there products.   But I can't stand to watch any of the hunting channels anymore they are bad but I also understand why they do it...it's not for me and I sure don't agree with everything they do, say or advertise!

God bless

I like Claycomb DVD also, BUT they really need to work on their music after the kills...it's Horrid!..It's like 1970's Newlywed Game show music after a Kill.....I almost had to shut it off after the third kill...Lol...very painful to listen to.

Spurs

Too much TX, too much advertising, to much whooping/hollering.  Primos used to be king, now they are a bunch of Waddell wanna be's.  I strictly watch YouTube turkey shows.  Check out 'callingallturkey'.  He puts together a good video and doesn't do all the BS. 
This year is going to suck!!!

Gobble!

Quote from: Spurs on February 24, 2015, 11:14:34 AM
Too much TX, too much advertising, to much whooping/hollering.  Primos used to be king, now they are a bunch of Waddell wanna be's.  I strictly watch YouTube turkey shows.  Check out 'callingallturkey'.  He puts together a good video and doesn't do all the BS.

Shane has always done good stuff.

Xtrema30

What i would like to know is if there is anyway possible to get The Truth DVDs from the old days? I have 15-25 but nvr seen the ones b4 any help would be appreciated.

Xtrema30

Well 26 got here friday and i really enjoyed it. I like Primos DVDs bc i enjoy watchn them hunt the swamps and hardwoods along the Mississippi.

Dr Juice

The Primos team is great like Mossy Oak and the Turkey Thugs because they support our troops.  :turkey2:

yelpaholic

I thought this years video was a lot better than recent years....   it got me ready to go..

mudhen

Great video!!!

"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka