turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos Truth 26

Started by VA_Birdhunter, December 10, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Primos should be releasing there Truth 26 turkey hunting DVD soon and I cant wait!!  I watched a clip of the upcoming truth 26 and it looks like its going to be a great one again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQSEGdTcxA

I'm happy to see it looks like Brad Farris is again going to be a large part of the truth turkey hunting DVD I hated to see him leave back a few years ago and only seeing him once in awhile.  It also looks like Will and Jimmy Primos is going to be in this one more than the last one and I'm also happy about that!  I've been checking the web site and Midwest Turkey Call supply for it to go on sale about daily....hoping it will be soon so I can further feed my uncontrollable addiction!!!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hotrod3h

I've been anxiously awaiting the release of Truth 26 myself. I saw that clip a little while ago. I also have been checking to find it somewhere for sale. I always buy it early and pay a little more for it just can't help myself. I normally have it ordered by Christmas.

El Pavo Grande

It's an annual tradition to watch the Truth videos.  They are still pretty good, but I - IV were the classics.  I'm just partial to watching them hunt the river bottoms as they did more of in the original videos.  Still like to watch!!  Much better than some of the junk that made its way to the Outdoor Channel.

Devastator

I much prefer to watch videos by Dave Owens :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Will and the Primos gang are my favorite hunting celebs.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on December 10, 2014, 09:30:34 PM

RutnNStrutn....there for sure one of the ones at the top of my list!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawgfrombama

It will interesting to see what the Truth 27 will be like since Kevin, Chris, Cody and Keith have jumped ship.  I love all the Primos videos and like everyone else, the old ones are the best.

bigbird

Interesting, and it looked like ol Brad farris was back on this one too! He was my favorite to watch. Where or what are them other guys doing now?

dawgfrombama

they're with M. Waddell now.  Working on a new show as far as I know.

hobbes

I've continued to buy Primos videos even though I swear I won't buy another each year.  I think year before last was a good video, but unless I'm remembering incorrectly last year was not a good video.  I'm sure they are great guys but the crew appears to be incapable of acting like they are much older than 12.  The nonstop Bmobile and Jellyhead blahblahblahblah has turned me off along with the idiotic childish stuff they can't seem to get over.  A little fun is one thing but give me a break.

With that said, I'll still buy this years video and try to enjoy the footage while I attempt to ignore the ignorance.  I like watching Will and Brad but the reast of the crew has went off the deep end.  Again, I'm sure they are good guys but its time for Primos to make some changes.

Cove

Quote from: timb on December 10, 2014, 09:02:51 PM
I much prefer to watch videos by Dave Owens :icon_thumright:

Well thank you sir!  :thanks: I have a handful from last season I have managed to stay away from until now so there will be some new stuff soon, one will even include a fellow OG member.

And I believe 13 was the last Primos video I bought, owned every one of them until then. . . with blinds, bow hunting, Bmobile/ Dirty D or whatever and all western birds on blah blah blah outfitter I said no more. I stay on youtube now. . . at there I don't have to pay to watch junk. LoL and every now and then I'll stumble up on a good one!

tomstopper

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on December 10, 2014, 09:30:34 PM
They are at the top of my list to......

KYFrid

I'm anxious to see how the new show turns out as well. I saw facebook pic the other  day of Jimmy hunting with Troy. I hope he is back with Primos. I loved watching him , Brad, and Will turkey hunting.

Kates

IMO, Dave Owens and Chad Claycomb are the best.  Real turkey hunting that's not trying to peddle a bunch of useless gadgets.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: WVFrid on December 13, 2014, 09:08:17 AM
I'm anxious to see how the new show turns out as well. I saw facebook pic the other  day of Jimmy hunting with Troy. I hope he is back with Primos. I loved watching him , Brad, and Will turkey hunting.

Me to buddy I'm looking forward to it!!

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk