OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Santa Was Good To Me Yesterday

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, December 03, 2014, 08:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I didn't just get 1 but 2 pistols yesterday.  Got the first one already.  It's a Ruger 9E 9MM.  Couldn't pass it up for the price.  This thing fits your hand like a glove.  Here's a photo. 

The other one I had to order.  It's a Kahr CW40 40 Smith&Wesson.  It should be here next week hopefully.  Great price on it as well.  A store here had one for $450.  It was a 9MM but they both are the same price.  I  put it in my hand and had to have one.  But I got it for $100 less than that price from a local gun shop.  I may of got it a little cheaper online.  But I like doing business with this local gun shop.  Here's a stock photo of what the pistol looks like.  I'll post another one later once I get it .  Thanks Santa! 

Tail Feathers

You must've been a very good boy this year. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just told Santa I would give him a vacation one of these years later down the road.   :lol:

mikejd

Wow nice. Its not easy getting Santa to do an early drop.

I like the kahrs. Looking at a few myself.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

tomstopper

Very nice. Can I get on Santa's list to..... Congrats....

ILIKEHEVI-13

Got my Kahr last Thursday.  It's a real nice pistol.  I hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels. 

mgm1955

VA_Birdhunter

Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

captin_hook

surehuntsalot

congrats on the "presents" from santa
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well guys the truth is the Kahr is now up for sale.  I don't like the way it shoots.  It's just too light of a gun for the recoil of a 40S&W cartridge.  I just bought a Springfield SD9 9MM yesterday.  It weighs 10 more oz that this Kahr CW40.  Haven't shot it yet, but hopefully I will like this one.  That Ruger 9E is so awesome to shoot.  I can shoot it very well.  I'll post a picture of the Springfield XD9 later. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's the new Springfield XD 9mm I bought yesterday at a local gun shop.

beagler

Never Misses