Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I took first in the PA Cabelas Intermediate!

Started by Longbeardfever4ever, March 19, 2011, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longbeardfever4ever

Hey guys, just a shout out here.. I took first in the PA Cabelas Intermediate calling contest today. They let the juniors come up so basically at the end it was a tie between me and Dakota Chamberlain, who took 2nd at Juniors at Grand Nationals this year. Man can he run a box call! Any way, we had a call off and tied. So we called AGAIN and I won.. On top of that i picked number 1 and 2 so I called 4 times in one division!  I wouldnt be able to do this without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Who gives me the time, talent, and awesome parents.  I won a 100 bucks cash and 100 dollar cabelas gift card. :) Im using Dan Kendall Calls. He makes a fantastic mouth call guys, check him out!

www.dankendallcalls.com
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Rio Fan

redarrow

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Way to go young man. So pleased to see you give all the glory to the Lord. I agree ,you must have some mighty fine folks. Congrats Mike.

hookedspur

Quote from: redarrow on March 19, 2011, 08:56:20 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Way to go young man. So pleased to see you give all the glory to the Lord. I agree ,you must have some mighty fine folks. Congrats Mike.
:agreed: :mycross: :bible: :jesus-cross: :cross2:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Jay

:icon_thumright: Good job buddy. It takes a lot of hard work to get to the competitive level, and win. 

Hootowl

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

njdevilsb

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

mfd1027

You did good Mike!!!!  Well deserved.   
Dan

OLE RASPY

congrads man.Dan kendall calls sound good.I have a couple ofem myself.

Hognutz

Congratulations, Mike. That is quite an accomplishment. You done good..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.