turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bad Medicine for Gobblers

Started by hunter22, November 19, 2014, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I wanted to show this pair of killers I just got. First is a trough call made by Tim Bullock. She is made from Black Limba and has a glass playing surface. Second is a scratch box made by the SS boys. She is made from Sapele/AYC with a Holly sound board. Both these calls will talk the talk. I will carry both these calls next spring. The only problem I have with calls from these ole Rednecks is being able to run them like they do. I have soundfiles of both calls I can send you via email if you would like to get an idea what they sound like. Thanks again guys.

silverspur

Congrats Rickey, you got some good ones for sure! :icon_thumright: : :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Old Timer53

West Augusta

Good looking calls Rickey.  I heard the trough call from Tim and it's a hunter for sure.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hunter22

Steve,

I sent you a short sound clip of the scratch box this morning. It is a killer also. Both these callmakers know what a hen turkey sounds like and how to pack it into their calls.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

M,Yingling

Looks like you got your self some good ones
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gwa

Looks like a couple nice calls!

Denny

firedup

Nice Rickey!  If anyone knows a killer call.....it should be you!! ;)

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

SS Calls

Glad you like the scratcher Rickey. The sound file you sent me sounded really good. Guess you can play Redneck calls after all. :TooFunny: Hope it can help out on some future hunts. Thanks!

mgm1955

Rickey you got a pair of awesome calls from two guys who can really put the turkey in a call. Congrats!!!!

VA_Birdhunter

Nice job as always Al & Josh!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

M Sharpe

Good looking callers Rickey! I know you'll put to some good use too!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!