OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Giving Back Drawing for The Turkey Rooster

Started by customgunsocks, March 19, 2011, 02:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customgunsocks

UPDATE: I will start making the chair this weekend3/26, hopefully. I have also decided to go through my OLD gobbler orders, if I find 2 seperate invoices from the same person, they get thier name entered twice or how many orders we recieved from that person.

I have given this much thought and want to do something. I have the materials, so I wont have to put out anything.

Since I posted my "Business is Bad" topic, I am putting everyones name in a hat for a drawing. I will let this run for another week or so. It will take me some time to do this a little at a time anyway.

Everyone that has purchased from the beginning of this topic until I get it built will win one of our new
Turkey Loungers. Trust me, it really is comfortable. The winner can have their choice of fabric put on it, Real tree, real oak, vanish, brown stubble, ect.
At least that way, I will be able to do for one and everyone will have an equal chance at winning. I will have my wife go through the orders and write down everyones name starting on MArch 15th. If you want to take a peek at this chair it is on my web site at
www.customgunsocks.com  , click on the link to the left that says Turkey Rooster.
Thanks again to all who has helped me!!   Tom

KYFrid

Hey Tom no problem buddy. I recieved my box call pouch today and I'm very happy with it. I wanted something to store my call in and keep it out of the weather in case mother nature throws me a curve ball. This is just what I was looking for.  Thanks Again  :icon_thumright: Rob Fridley

jake slayer

Tom I have some of your products that I purchased in the last 2 years & your stuff is great gonna be making another order for some box call pouches & another striker roll-up
Thanks for the great offer

bowhunter84

redarrow

That is a great thing to do Tom. Very noble of you. :icon_thumright:

customgunsocks

Quote from: redarrow on March 19, 2011, 06:41:20 PM
That is a great thing to do Tom. Very noble of you. :icon_thumright:
Thank you, I know whoever gets the chair is gonna love it.