turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great Day At The Range

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, October 16, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I had a blast today at the range.  I shot for almost 4hrs.  Here was the best groups of the day.  That new Savage 93R17 17HMR is a shooter.  The group on the bottom left is .184ctc. 

mgm1955

Looks like you've got yourself a real shooter!!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks.  Those other 2 groups with the Savage were in the upper .3's which is still pretty good.  I only shot one box of shells with the 17HMR.  That's the first time I shot it at 50yds.  Next time I'll try it at 100yds. 

tomstopper

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's a better photo of that 5 shot group I shot with my Savage 93R17 17HMR.  This will better put in perspective of how good it really is.  The hearing aid battery will cover the group. 

grayfox

vaturkey

That's some great shootin Brad !  Savage has really came a long way with their rifles !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks guys. 

Going shooting again tomorrow. 

GSLAM95

Very nice!  What will you be primarily hunting with it?

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I basically just bought it to shoot since they are known for their accuracy meaning both the gun and the cartridge.

Thanks.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

chipper

I have that same rifle , It is a shooter also, I keep the squirrels out of the back yard  and mama's bi4d feederat about 5o to 100 yards with regularity with it. With a good scope it will sprite you how accurate that gun is.