OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Turkey Clothing

Started by American Strutter, October 12, 2014, 10:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Strutter

Made it into a couple of retail stores this past week. I knew there was interest in turkey based shirts and clothing, I'm just thankful God gave me the opportunity to help provide it. Here are a couple pictures of the first American Strutter designs! Hats and Decals are coming in two weeks!!! Have some more surprises in store in the coming weeks!! So grateful for all the interest(s) and purchases nationwide already. We have a new t-shirt design that I LOVE, it just may take a few weeks before we get any of the shirts. What do y'all think? These are printed on Comfort Colors shirts here in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I've always wanted to have some nice shirts that had turkey references on them, so I finally bit the bullet and created American Strutter LLC (as some of you already know that have been keeping up with me) and trademarked the name. Next thing I know stores are calling wanting it in their stores. What all do you think? One reference that was made while talking to a retail store was American Strutter was like a Turkey 'Duck Dynasty meets Polo'. lol. Hopefully it reaches a fraction of the people that Willie and Co have. Thank yall and god bless.

Chad

Byhalia

~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

alclark2

Will I find them down at Woods-n-Water next time I'm down there hunting?
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

American Strutter

Quote from: alclark2 on October 13, 2014, 08:23:46 AM
Will I find them down at Woods-n-Water next time I'm down there hunting?

We haven't made it in there yet. We are in Second Season Outdoors and Ervin's Clothing and Boots in Northport up the road a few miles though. You should call and ask them if they carry American Strutter clothing yet!! :)

alclark2

I've hunted south of Tuscaloosa the last three years. I'll have to look up those places next time I'm down there.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

mgm1955