OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

banged another out ....

Started by Old Gobbler, October 05, 2014, 08:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I managed to complete a another macassar ebony ( brown recluse ) pushpin - this one is headed to Joplin,  Missouri ! - I love talking to hunters from all over the country , I get a kick out of it - this call was real hard to let go off , but you know I can't keep em' all ... this color variation of macassar ebony , I think I'm about all out of for now - but I have plenty of heavily figured macassar , and other ebonies in my inventory

With that said , just about everyone knows I work for ups and my busy season is coming - I have been working 12 hour shifts and there looks to be no letup in my work routine - at my most optimistic estimate due to my real job schedule for the upcoming year,  I will be fortunate to complete 10 calls per year - if I'm lucky - folks asked for me to put them down for another for next year so if your inclined for a call let me know and I'll put you on the list - thanks for looking - Shannon Kelly  :OGani:

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hunter22

Another beauty Shannon. I love mine.

hunter62

mgm1955

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

SS Calls

bbcustomboxcalls

pappy

Getting to where you'll be making these in your sleep my friend...or at least during your lunch break on the road in the back of your truck LOL...sweet lil' caller!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

firedup

Those little calls are just dang sweet! :you_rock:

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

merocustomcalls

Old Gobbler

Thanks for the kind words guys  :boon: -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mgm1955

Got the call today and it's everything and more that I hoped for. A beautiful call with an awesome sound! Thanks Shannon for a great job.

Bigspurs68

Momma said "Kill that turkey"