OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First Gobble....

Started by HoleInTheWall Longbeard, March 19, 2011, 10:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

of Spring up here in Maine.... right outside my bedroom window !!!!
What a wake-up call !!!!   :gobble: :gobble: :gobble: :happy0064: :happy0064:

alloutdoors

:fud: :gobble:

Wanted to go out and listen here in NY, but this wind we are having makes it hard to hear anything.  Might try to get out with my camera in another week or two.  Still six more weeks before the opener though.  :(

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

We had 55mph gusts up here yesterday...finally stopped late last night. It was lightly snowing this morning when that 2 year old bird started shock gobbling(crows) in my yard. He is one of 5 birds hanging around my place... one hen, the 2 year old and three 3 year old gobblers.

Basser69

Quote from: HoleInTheWall Longbeard on March 19, 2011, 11:06:37 AM
We had 55mph gusts up here yesterday...finally stopped late last night. It was lightly snowing this morning when that 2 year old bird started shock gobbling(crows) in my yard. He is one of 5 birds hanging around my place... one hen, the 2 year old and three 3 year old gobblers.

Sounds like you need to remove some of those noise makers from your place

HoleInTheWall Longbeard

Quote from: Basser69 on March 19, 2011, 11:22:10 AM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

bowhunter84

X2