OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wedding Flock!

Started by SS Calls, August 25, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

These calls were built for a customer (who is getting married) as gifts for himself and his groomsmen. Gonna be a lot of noise at that Wedding!!  :TooFunny: The combo is Kwila over Poplar. Thanks for the look.

letinmfly

Nice work on those guys!!  :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

mgm1955

Great looking boxes. What an awesome gift!!!

callmakerman

Super fine set of calls. Makes me wish I was getting married again. :TrainWreck1: Not :TooFunny: Nice work Al. Oh and by the way I'll keep the bride I've had for 28 years. :z-winnersmiley:

silverspur

Awesome set of call for the groomsman :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

grayfox

Those are gonna make some great gifts.  Nice work guys.

M,Yingling

Sweet calls they should be happy with them
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

SS Calls

Quote from: callmakerman on August 25, 2014, 07:02:39 PM
Super fine set of calls. Makes me wish I was getting married again. :TrainWreck1: Not :TooFunny: Nice work Al. Oh and by the way I'll keep the bride I've had for 28 years. :z-winnersmiley:

Thanks guys!! NICE save there Bill!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

ferocious calls

Very nice! I too have made calls for several weddings and always request a pic with the groomsmen in full dress with thier calls. They are always great pics. Ask and you shall receive.

SS Calls

Quote from: ferocious calls on September 01, 2014, 10:46:12 PM
Very nice! I too have made calls for several weddings and always request a pic with the groomsmen in full dress with thier calls. They are always great pics. Ask and you shall receive.

I hadn't thought of that. Thanks, I'll have to ask. That would be cool.  :you_rock:

West Augusta

Good looking set of calls. You and Josh have been busy.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hunter22

What an awesome set of gifts. You guys did good with these.

firedup

Nice flock fer sure Al.  Great looking set......I guess I'm a slug....gave em all a bic lighter or something.... :-\

M Sharpe

Great looking calls Al & Josh!!! All I got was a keychain.

Hmmm....can't remember what I gave mine...
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!