turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

22 Ammo in Stock at Cabelas

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, August 22, 2014, 11:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 2 boxes so my daughters can plink away.

owlhoot

HEY thanks,
1 box per person or order will be cancelled.FYI

owlhoot

Where is that funny picture of the girl yelling she found some in stock. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

tomstopper

Quote from: owlhoot on August 23, 2014, 06:28:00 AM
HEY thanks,
1 box per person or order will be cancelled.FYI
Yep. My wife's name is on one of the orders.

SinGin

ILIKEHEVI-13

Your welcome.  That stuff shoots pretty well, too.  I just bought 2000 rounds of this stuff from a guy in St. Louis.  It was $142.35 shipped. 

allaboutshooting

We should start to see more .22 ammo available and even at prices that may resemble what we used to pay.

Big box stores may retain the limits for a while longer, depending upon what their allocations are but in the next 12 months or so, they will probably go away as well.

Everything in this industry has its ups and downs, including production and prices.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

GSLAM95

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on August 23, 2014, 10:09:44 PM
Your welcome.  That stuff shoots pretty well, too.  I just bought 2000 rounds of this stuff from a guy in St. Louis.  It was $142.35 shipped. 

My girlfriend and her daughter wanted to do some plinking and I just bought a box of these at Wal Mart (the last one) for a little over $50 with tax.  I thought that was high!  Gheez I can't imagine paying $140+ 
The guy ahead of me just got the last 2 boxes of the federal 550 packs.  I had stopped to pick up some batteries for the game cameras.  I guess that was a better score than I realized..

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I ordered another box today.  But I believe it is on backorder.  But I can wait.  I have shot this ammo before to know it shoots pretty well.  It's not match grade, but it will shoot better than most others. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

GSLAM95,

A box of 22 ammo around here can be had for around $2.50 minimum per box counting tax.  And that's if you can find it.  I've spent countless hrs trying to find it for that believe me and wasted a lot of gas and time.  Most are asking $5 or more a box for those who actually have it in stock.  So I not only got some of the better Winchester ammo shipped to my door for $3.56 a box price, but I saved myself on gas, wear and tear on my vehicle, tires and last but not least my precious time trying to locate the stuff for under $4 a box. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just scored these at my local Walmart.  They were $11.17 each and $35.93 total after the taxes.  Figures out to be $2.66 a box. 

mwr

If people would quit hoarding it, there wouldn't be a problem finding it...Period............

budtripp

Quote from: mwr on August 25, 2014, 11:35:19 PM
If people would quit hoarding it, there wouldn't be a problem finding it...Period............

:z-winnersmiley:

GSLAM95

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on August 25, 2014, 08:37:44 PM
GSLAM95,

A box of 22 ammo around here can be had for around $2.50 minimum per box counting tax.  And that's if you can find it.  I've spent countless hrs trying to find it for that believe me and wasted a lot of gas and time.  Most are asking $5 or more a box for those who actually have it in stock.  So I not only got some of the better Winchester ammo shipped to my door for $3.56 a box price, but I saved myself on gas, wear and tear on my vehicle, tires and last but not least my precious time trying to locate the stuff for under $4 a box.
My bad friend..  I didn't read your first post close enough as I see that was for 2,000 rounds, I assumed it was 1,000 rounds.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.