OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

LOUISIANA GOBBLER PUT TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by TANK, March 18, 2011, 11:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

Well, I put him to sleep this evening in a spruce pine on the edge of a food plot. I went after dark and picked out my spot for in the morning. I am trying to decide if I should use a decoy or not. Its about 6 to 10 hens in the area so I don't know.  I'm gona see how well he likes the new calls I got from Pappy, Lights Out, & Hooks..................Hopefully he'll be with Jesus about 7:15 am!

FttFttVroom!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

crenshawco

TANK

HogBiologist

Didnt hear any gobbles tonight, but I think I heard 2 fly up in the same area I heard em gobble wednesday.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

TANK

Quote from: LaBiologist on March 18, 2011, 11:46:10 PM
Didnt hear any gobbles tonight, but I think I heard 2 fly up in the same area I heard em gobble wednesday.
:anim_25:

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

handcannon

Best of luck to you guys back home this morning. I hope you all connect on some big 4 year olds.

tjh24

jake slayer

turkey slayer

Quote from: LaBiologist on March 18, 2011, 11:46:10 PM
Didnt hear any gobbles tonight,
I didn't either yesterday but I'm bout to head out right now so hopefully they will feel froggy today! Good luck to all you Louisianaians! :anim_25: