OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ever wonder why Missouri Easterns are so hard to kill?

Started by pappy, August 15, 2014, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Got these from last year's bird, huh? You'd a thought they would have at least had a newer style camo .....LOL hand carved cast acrylic spurs headed to my bud in Virginia...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Crawdad

Now that is one of the sharpest things I have seen in a long time, those are beautiful Pappy, great job.

slamman

I like that do you make those?  how much?  headed to Missouri and at least four other states to hunt next spring.

pappy

Good luck up here they are wiry lil' boogers....thanks fr the kind words, I made these for Ricky here on the site. I could make some more but wouldn't know what to charge for them?
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

WOW ! You my man are truely a JACK of all trades ! They look stunning !  :icon_thumright:

Very well done !  :newmascot:

Vaturkey

WV Ridge Reaper

Those are awesome..When you figure out how much,post up or send me a PM.

tomstopper

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on August 15, 2014, 08:32:34 PM
Those are awesome..When you figure out how much,post up or send me a PM.
:agreed: Those are sharp.....

owlhoot

Crawdad

Don't worry about the pricing Pappy, just think up a number, I would like to have a set of those myself, don't let Rickey hog all the good stuff.

pappy

Here is Ricky's set on a rope....turned the three beads from some acrylic I mixed up thought they would go good with the spurs. I am going to ask, what should I charge? Two spurs and three beads and the rope per set? The spurs are 1 - 1/4" back to tip 1" base to tip on these can make them up to 1 - 1/2" base to tip ..... all the pieces together in a line are 3 - 1/4" ... let me know I need the input!
tel...573-380-8206

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Crawdad

Pappy, I swear I don't have a clue as to how much to charge, but I do know if I can afford them, I am gonna want a set.

vaturkey

I will wait till I get my set & then tell ya how much to charge !  :icon_thumright:   ;)
Vaturkey

owlhoot

Some Times the first set needs to be a lot more to pay for the R and D. :whip2:

Any one from your state gets half price. :icon_thumright:

vaturkey

Quote from: owlhoot on August 17, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
Some Times the first set needs to be a lot more to pay for the R and D. :whip2:

Any one from your state gets half price. :icon_thumright:

I think Pappy sent me the first set cause it was my idea !  I've got some good ideas put just don't have the skill & know how like Pappy does to make it happen ! Right Pappy !  :icon_thumright:

It was my idea RIGHT !  :TooFunny:
Vaturkey