turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kansas Rio is home!

Started by mastevt, August 12, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastevt

Just got home with my Kansas Rio. A huge thank you to Cole at Timberland Taxidermy! in Cameron, MO.  He did an absolutely Fantastic job on it! I couldn't be any Happier!

jblackburn

Good looking mount!  Congrats!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Tail Feathers

That is some excellent work.  Nice mount!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tomstopper

Old Timer53

Devastator

Very nice,i hope to have me a couple of them Kansas rios on the ground next spring.

owlhoot

mastevt

Quote from: timb on August 12, 2014, 03:56:00 PM
Very nice,i hope to have me a couple of them Kansas rios on the ground next spring.

Thanks! and Good luck on them!  They like to move, so be prepared!

slamman

Redfish

Really nice mount. Congrats.
John 3:16

beagler

Never Misses

Rio Fan

Very nice looking mount.   :icon_thumright:

kansas hooks

El Pavo Grande

Congrats!!!  That is one of the best strutting mounts I've ever seen.  Most look awkward and unnatural, but that one looks great!!!

mastevt

Quote from: El Pavo Grande on August 14, 2014, 01:43:44 AM
Congrats!!!  That is one of the best strutting mounts I've ever seen.  Most look awkward and unnatural, but that one looks great!!!

Thank you!  And to everyone else too.   Cole is an artist for sure.   He took another bird(full strut) to a competition and took best in class.  He wanted to take mine, but it wasn't quite done yet.  He said he thought mine turned out better.  Below is a link to his facebook page, and you can see mine, and the other bird on there.  Also his web page if anyone is interested in seeing his work.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timberland-Taxidermy/140311365983638

webpage
http://www.timberlandtaxidermy.net/