OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Couple Cost Boxes

Started by Austy, August 03, 2014, 05:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

I haven't posted much lately as I have been too busy either working my full time job or working in the shop but thought I would post a picture of a few box calls that I've put together recently!!!  The only call at the time of this picture that was completely done was the one that I was ask to make for one of the Local NWTF Chapters for their banquet in August.  Top Left is a Cherry box with Maple lid, Figured Birch base and Gaboon Ebony inlays, Top Right Mahagony box with Black Walnut lid & base and Yellowheart inlays(Donation call for one of the NWTF Local Chapters), 2nd Left Mahagony box with Black Walnut lid & base and Yellowheart inlays, 2nd Right Cedar box with Maple lid & base and Padauk inlays, 3rd left Mahogany box with a Padauk lid & base and Yellowheart inlays, 3rd right Paulownia box with Black Walnut lid & base and Purpleheart inlays with the old hen 6 3/4" Checkering pattern, 4th Left Mahogany box with Maple lid & base and Padauk inlays, 4th Right Poplar box with Black Walnut lid & base with Gaboon Ebony inlays.

There was one more in this group of box calls that I did that I mailed out to it's new owner Kenneth Crummett before I took the pictures that one was a Maple Box with Yellowheart lid & base and Padauk inlays.  I am box called out for a while and all are spoken for, sorry..

Thanks for the look!!

Old Gobbler

They look sharp! -- Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Timer53

Great looking boxes for sure

jmck

Austy

Thank you guys for the positive comments!! 

SS Calls

silverspur

Those are sharp looking calls! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

owlhoot

J Lacey

2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

hunter22

Sharp looking boxes...............