OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Hunt Video 3/17/2011

Started by Flydown, March 18, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfd1027

Congrats!!  That was awesome video.   Man, that bird was pretty when he got out into the sun. 
Dan

OLE RASPY

:icon_thumright:Congrads on the bird.Good job videoing.Got me pumped.Gobbler never even payed the hen no attention, good job on keeping her out there though.

870FaceLift

This video is amazing... just pumps me up even more for Ohio's season opening!
Pass it on...

HARDCORE

Glad you guys liked it and thank you for watching.

We still have a lot to learn but it's going to be a lot of fun doing it.

I got to be behind the camera this morning and we got some great footage again today. I got a crash course on how it operates while on our way to the woods this morning.

I had never even held the thing much less use it so please keep an open mind while watching, I had a lot to learn in a hurry.

We will post the link to the new video ASAP, try to find time to watch it if you can and tell us what you think.

HC

tra_cline

good video, I know ya'll will have more coming! Can't Wait to see them............

Duke0002

Very nice vid.  Enjoyed it.  Congrats.

Cove

simpzenith

Rio Fan

Awesome video!  Way to put the smackdown on that gobbler.  Sure looks like some beautiful country where you guys hunt.  :icon_thumright:

doepee

great video, that will sure get the blood pumping--wish the season was open here in Illinois --  soon!!!    Mind me asking what the load and choke was?    Put the hammer to him :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Cool video!! Thanks for sharing!! :icon_thumright:

Doug-Va

Great Video! Thanks for sharing

Doug

HARDCORE

Quote from: doepee on March 19, 2011, 09:12:06 PM
Mind me asking what the load and choke was?    Put the hammer to him :icon_thumright:

Not at all, the load used was the tried and true Nitro 4x5x7......Remington 870 12 gauge with a Rhino 660 choke.

HC

timbrhuntr

Quote from: mfd1027 on March 19, 2011, 02:30:23 PM
Congrats!!  That was awesome video.   Man, that bird was pretty when he got out into the sun. 

:agreed: