OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Solid green osage

Started by strutnrut, July 30, 2014, 08:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

I'm just about of of this stuff until I can get back in to that swamp. Used a Mud Cured mouthpiece. Wasn't sure how it was going to sound but she turned out sound great. There is some good color in the call that the picture doesn't pick up.

callmakerman

There's no picture Richard

strutnrut

I'll take another one this afternoon I deleted it out of photobucket by mistake.

strutnrut

OK I fixed it sorry bout that.  :TrainWreck1:

M Sharpe

Some fine looking mud cured osage Richard!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

55dougie

love that mud cured green osage.... great looking call, thanks for sharing.... DK
Doug. ~ a.k.a. 55dougie

Please check out my web site at: http://drkorn55.wix.com/dougkornsworkshop

callmakerman

Richard that is one sweet looking trumpet and I know someone will be real pleased with this call.

callmakerman

Oh I forgot . Now get back to the swamp and watch out for the snakes. :TooFunny:

letinmfly

Sweet looking trumpet Richard!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

strutnrut

I just not sure how a wood mouthpiece will hold up to the environment.  Only one way to find out. In a few months I will know for sure.

blackfalcon

Osage will sometimes turn green in a swampy environment Richard...you should be fine ;D
She's a beauty!

strutnrut

Dave these post were put in the ground in the late 1880's. I pull most of the good one or the ones that look good. You never know what you really have until you get them out of the ground.

owlhoot