turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

"The Disease" Movie

Started by nathaniel25, July 28, 2014, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathaniel25

Hey guys! I recently finished up a film called "The Disease" featuring a friend who makes calls named "Redbeard" - many of you are already familiar with it. The idea is to inform and enlighten people about the tradition of turkey calling and the sickness that comes with being obsessed with turkey hunting!

The film will be touring the country soon to 120 cites...in order to get people out to see it, I need your help. If you have Facebook, share our page so that more people will follow the film and possibly come out to see it. This is small part of a huge ongoing project to reach out to people who may not typically like a "hunting show" and hopefully educate them enough so that one day they will vote to support our right to arms and our right to hunt. Thanks so much!

https://www.facebook.com/thediseaseredbeard

WV Ridge Reaper

Will we be able to buy this on DVD or download it online such as iTunes Store or vimeo ?

nathaniel25

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on July 28, 2014, 05:46:46 PM
Will we be able to buy this on DVD or download it online such as iTunes Store or vimeo ?

Yeah after the Outdoor Film Tour is over it will be up on itunes :)

alloutdoors

Quote from: nathaniel25 on July 28, 2014, 06:41:14 PM
Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on July 28, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

Yeah after the Outdoor Film Tour is over it will be up on itunes :)

Can't wait, hope it will be available in HD on iTunes.

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

Roughneck

Will it be showing in any cities in Arkansas

BowBendr

BowBendr

Did anyone ever get to see this movie ? I haven't seen it on iTunes either.....

WV Ridge Reaper

It should be on carbon TV in March..They told me this on social media.

I've never heard of carbon TV but if you look it up online,seems like they play a lot of stuff on the website.

BowBendr

Never heard of it. I'll look it up.
Thanks !

mgm1955

Look forward to seeing it. Hope to purchase a DVD if possible.

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

albrubacker

Man, I would like to see it!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott