Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What do you think of these turkey apparel shirts and turkey calls?

Started by American Strutter, July 21, 2014, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Strutter

Here are a few shirts that we are going to offer on AmericanStrutter.com once we launch the website. We are still negotiating prices, but wanting to go with Comfort Colors. I have an artist on contract to help design 4 more designs for the back of the shirt, and will be doing some polls on OG to get everyone's input.

Here is one of our huggies.

Hope to have decals out soon as well. Here are a couple of calls I knocked out last week as well

We hope to have some button down dress shirts with our custom turkey logo for the chest pocket symbol before fall, as well as long sleeve shirts. Please let me know what you think! And if you have a preference on a certain color so I can guestimate order sizes. I have had tons of interest on this shirts and calls, and I appreciate everyone's messages on facebook. Be sure to go like the facebook page at www.facebook.com/americanstrutter

I hope to launch AmericanStrutter.com in the coming weeks!

guesswho

I usually don't comment on threads like this to avoid any conflict.  People sometimes have a hard time with constructive criticism.

But in this case I can say well done, all the item's look very nice.  And if the calls sound like they look then you probably won't hear many complaints. 

And if you need a male model for the t-shirts I'm available for a small phenomenal fee. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

captin_hook

NCYelper

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Tail Feathers

Looks nice!

I once saw a deer hunting site that had a shadow turkey cap.  Kind of the half outline thing.
If your artist can come up with one it looked great on a cap.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

T-Dub

Quote from: guesswho on July 21, 2014, 03:18:39 PM
I usually don't comment on threads like this to avoid any conflict.  People sometimes have a hard time with constructive criticism.

But in this case I can say well done, all the item's look very nice.  And if the calls sound like they look then you probably won't hear many complaints. 

And if you need a male model for the t-shirts I'm available for a small phenomenal fee.

They do sound as good as they look! Checkout out the video on his Facebook page.
Really nice work.

owlhoot

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

DC1.

WV Ridge Reaper

Snoodsniper

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on July 21, 2014, 10:17:48 PM
Nice shirts but I'm not much on shirts with pockets.
X2 - if you offer regular t shirts I'd be interested in a couple.

The Cohutta Strutter

Nice! On the shirts I do have to say I prefer the ones that have the black emblems. Well done!!!
Anybody seen America lately?