OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Question about Indian Creek Black Diamond

Started by bigbuck326, March 18, 2011, 07:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbuck326

I am newbie on Old Gobbler member,  bought  836 Ulti Mag Tactical Mossberg 12 ga 3 half inches shell and choke .695 look like not tight pattern but i never fire so and read on website about Indian Creek Turkey Choke is best pattern tight one..675   and plan use on Nitro #4 and Supreme #5   need your help  before i decide to order this weekend  

Skeeterbait

The IC .675 would give you great patterns with #6 and #7 but frankly I think it is too tight for #4 and maybe too tight for #5.  If you are going to shoot Nitro or any other heaver than lead shot there is no need to shoot shot bigger than #6 and you would have way more pellets to fill in a pattern.  But if you are going to stick with #4 I suggest a more open choke.

gatrkyhntr70

I think the op is talking about the remington nitro/ win supremes, if so it would likely be a good choke.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

bigbuck326

Quote from: gatrkyhntr70 on March 18, 2011, 09:29:35 PM
I think the op is talking about the remington nitro/ win supremes, if so it would likely be a good choke.
yes correct,  Professional Turkey Hunter  voted 1. Rhino Choke 2. Comp N Choke 3. Indian Creek Black Diamond
what i read on the magazine .......  Gun  1. 935 Mossberg Turkey Thug 2. 835 Mossberg Thug 3. Bennilli Vinc....

S.C.C

I think this thread needs to be marked....SOLD!!!!  It's in the way!!    :whip2:

OldHen

please mark as sold when you get payment! THANKS

jtg88

Bigbuck,  you will probably get more replies and views if you start posting in the turkey guns section instead of the classifieds.  This section is for items that people are selling gun related equipment.

bigbuck326

Quote from: jtg88 on March 20, 2011, 12:59:02 PM
Bigbuck,  you will probably get more replies and views if you start posting in the turkey guns section instead of the classifieds.  This section is for items that people are selling gun related equipment.
thank 

archery1

Take a kid hunting