OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for a Browning NWTF Silver

Started by Caller, July 07, 2014, 11:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caller

Anyone know where I can get a new NWTF Silver?

Caller

Just wondering if anyone has seen one in a gun shop? I've asked Bass Pro and had a couple local shops look for me. I may have to wait till late winter when the 2015's come out.

reynolds243

its out of stock now but they get stock in pretty regularly so you can set it to notify you when they do

http://www.kygunco.com/browning-silver-nwtf-mossy-oak-break-up-infinity-24in-12ga-shotgun-65547

Caller

Appreciate that, VATurkey has maybe hooked me up with an online seller. Of that falls through then I'll give this a try.

Prohunter3509

Just bought me one in laate may found it at dads super pawn in south ms
On the coast lookem up a good place . It shoots good and my best
Pattern came
with choke that comes with it a full strrut choke. Hope you find one  enjoy

chrmayo

Where do you live. I have a buddy looking to part with his
-MAYO-

Caller

I'm in Tennessee, about an hour North of Memphis.

chrmayo

You close to Jackson. We are about an hour away from Jackson. I'll hit him up and give you the details. Shoot me a txt 7315715280.
-MAYO-

Caller

Text sent, if for some reason that you didn't get it just let me know. I can send another one or give you my number.

Caller

I bought a Maxus all purpose,but I'm still wanting the NWTF Silver. I guess I'll keep,looking till Feb.

SKFOOTER

Are you wanting a 12 gauge or 20 gauge?

Redfish

I got mine on Gun Broker.com. My buddy liked mine so much he watched Gun Broker for a couple of months and got one for himself. The 3" is fairly easy to find. The 3 1/2" is tougher. Just looked for you and there is 3 1/2" available on there now but it's $1304.00. We both paid $1250.00 so it's not a terrible price. They're not cheap but they are really nice turkey guns. I love mine.
John 3:16

Caller

Thanks , I'll check it out. I'm wanting the 3.5" 12 guage

Caller

I bought one off of gunbroker.com. I got the 3.5" 12. It should ship this week. Happy happy happy

Prohunter3509

Conngrats. On a fine firearm did you get a full strut choke with yours
Bought one earlier this year anf I do like ot, never ownef a tirkey gun that nice
Amf shoots lights out