OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picture thread for thinking about fall

Started by wirtbowhunter, June 29, 2014, 01:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wirtbowhunter

I know this is a turkey forum, but I thought I'd post a few pictures to get people thinking about fall. Feel free to post your own here as well.

redjones

Never got a chance at either one,oh well maybe this year.

Greg
Semper Fi

Charley B

Good thread idea wirthbowhunter  :icon_thumright:
This buck was called the Hyperactive buck.  I know a wildlife photograph who ''hunt'' the same spot that I hunt myself.  We put together pics and we were able to reconstitute his life from 1.5 yo to 6.5 yo.
We never been able to have pics of him at 5.5 yo, we think he might had mooved somewhere eles that year for X reason.
Here he is at 1.5 yo.

2.5 yo

3.5 yo

4.5 yo

No pics at 5.5 yo .....
At 6.5 yo

I've been blessed to finally encounter him that year  :toothy9:

I've been verry lucky so far with having pictures of big game alive and later on to take em.

Charley

wirtbowhunter

Nice buck Charley. I've been lucky enough to get a few over the years that I had pictures of as well. Its pretty neat when you have history with one.

Yoder409

Anymore, this right here is what gets me pumped for fall.   :you_rock:

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tail Feathers

Glad to know it's not just me.  I've been out to my hunting lease a dozen times since turkey season ended.  Found a new hunting spot and helped a friend move a stand yesterday morning.
I love looking forward to the next season...be that deer or turkey...and the planning and scouting that goes with it.
Ya'll have some great deer in the pics here.
Here's one from a couple years ago.  Not much on horns and I never got to taste that backstrap but he's the fattest deer I've ever seen here in E. Tx.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

MDbowman

sbbow

Hope he is still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoachHunter

Just checked camera yesterday. Hope this guy sticks around til September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstflight111

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

vaturkey

This buck hung around my house for 2 years ! Don't know whatever happened to him !
Vaturkey