OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Custom state license plates

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, June 24, 2014, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Anyone have any good ones ?

I have Tawack on one truck.

Need a turkey saying on the other

Ideals welcome..Only allowed 6 letters

Yoder409

Mine sez "STRUT".

Momma's truck sez "STRUT2"
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

darn2ten

My buddy's say "GOBBLE". Could also use "GOBBLR"

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Twowithone

I just have our state chapters plate from the NWTF nothing fancy but lots of people ask me about it.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

WV Ridge Reaper

The only thing WV offers is a plate with a deer and some woods in the background.

While looking today online I did see a few states have NWTF and turkey only plates.

hookedspur

:turkey2:    HKDSPR

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WV Ridge Reaper

Vaturkey..does that say goblm2 or n2 ? Pic is a little blurry.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Gooserbat

I don't want to advertize my spots that much.  Where I hunt there aren't enough birds to "invite" guest.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

CrustyRusty

Gotta be careful with custom plates.  My buddy has RUTHNTR for his plate but somehow black tape or paint winds up on the R turning it into BUTHNTR all the time...drives him crazy... :TooFunny:

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Gooserbat on June 25, 2014, 12:46:48 PM
I don't want to advertize my spots that much.  Where I hunt there aren't enough birds to "invite" guest.
I'm thinking of getting a birdwatching bumper sticker so folks won't know what I'm doing in the woods each spring. :toothy12:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Gooserbat

Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 25, 2014, 05:08:22 PM
I'm thinking of getting a birdwatching bumper sticker so folks won't know what I'm doing in the woods each spring. :toothy12:

Yeah no doubt, and maybe a PETA sticker and a cheesy front plate that says something about being vegan.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Yoder409

Quote from: Gooserbat on June 25, 2014, 06:25:25 PM
Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 25, 2014, 05:08:22 PM

Yeah no doubt, and maybe a PETA sticker and a cheesy front plate that says something about being vegan.

Yeah.

The lift kit and 34" tires ain't a give away............   :toothy12:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.