turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2014 spring(few pics to share lol)

Started by Executioner, June 16, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyfeathers

Holy smokes. What kind of set up do you have to smash noggins so hard?

And those bearded birds...oh my. 6 bearded bird !? Never saw anything like that!

marshboy

Enjoyed the pics as I do every June.
Congrats,
Greg

albrubacker

Wow that's a mess of fins and feathers! Thanks for sharing.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Executioner

This season was one where I mostly guided clients/friends. There were some old warriors shot this year, so let's look at some of those spur pics. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

honker22

Great pics Mike,
I saw Godwin out on the lake (North La) the other day... hope he caught more crappie than I did.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

Will

Wow. What in the world do you feed those critters down there. Multiple bearded birds, nasty long hooks and Bluegills that are flat out huge. I grew up eating bluegills. Those are great frying size there. Congrats on a good season.

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Publicland

Awesome season & as always a pleasure to look at the pics!!!!! Congrats killa

PALongspur

Great pics as usual Mikey!! Keep 'em coming!!

WV Ridge Reaper

Look forward to these every year!!!

Great pics!

ncturkey

Awesome pics of my two favorite things to do. Turkey's and trout. Plus bass, bream, crappie's are fun to catch too.

Devastator

Awesome pics as always Mike!????do you guide in Kansas and was wondering if ya could recomend an outfitter,6 of us looking for a place to go next spring.

Executioner

Few more pics, someone may look familiar to a few of you, their show is "kinda" popular. God bless.Black Phase Merriams Bill Epeards, inventor of Epeards Turkey Lounger fun day of shooting one area we hunted in nebraska black phase merriam Tornado that hit my niece and nephews school! Willie baptizing Tombo Mark Burford won the world series of poker and came to hunt with us this year, great guy and great group to be around! Talon! Public area, maybe you'll find it one day, beautiful killing spot! made the mistake of making themselves visible Ooops spelled it wrong try spelling it again

turkeyfeathers

Them birds are incredible.Never seen hooks or beards like that.

Ha, I see the 50 cal. Knew you were shooting birds with that from those pics of smashed birds, lol.

Monster morels too! 

One word of all these pics.....JEALOUS !

barry