OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

best place to buy a benelli M2 20 gauge?

Started by reynolds243, June 14, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

anyone have some place they know i can call about a benelli m2 20 gauge that are better priced then all the big box store places?

alloutdoors

Are you looking at the cheaper American series (no Comfortech stock) or the more expensive one? Mine has the Comfortech and is camo, best I could find was $1250 local, which after tax was just a bit cheaper than buying it online for $1350 +$20 shipping. The American series one I think is pretty much only sold in the big stores, so they are all going to be close on price.

WV Ridge Reaper

Cheapest I have found for a m2 is about $1300 not counting taxes..I'm looking for a all black 21 inch 12 gauge myself.

reynolds243

Thanks guys. Found one out the door for $1175 and that's the comfort tech stock and grip tight add on.

vaturkey

Quote from: reynolds243 on June 14, 2014, 08:55:21 PM
Thanks guys. Found one out the door for $1175 and that's the comfort tech stock and grip tight add on.

$1175 is a real good deal ! What's the grip tight add on ? Arent you Scott's friend ?

Thanks Ricky   :newmascot:

Vaturkey

reynolds243

Ha yeah Rickey. The grip tight is just the new feature benelli offers as a stock coating kinda like the dura touch but better

drenalinld

I paid $1170 comfortech stock camo out the door. Just found a dealer needing to make end of month sales.

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: drenalinld on June 14, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
I paid $1170 comfortech stock camo out the door. Just found a dealer needing to make end of month sales.

They need to make any more sales at that price ?

I'm looking for a all black 21 inch tube 12 gauge..If the deal is there it don't matter what color it is.

drenalinld

WV Ridge Reaper

Stopped a another place today $1378 before taxes for a m2 all black 12 gauge.

They had a m2 20 gauge with a 24 inch barrel and wow,that thing felt amazing.

reynolds243

Well ordered mine today. $1175 out the door. Can't freaking wait to get it! Will be sending it over to black dove customs when I do to have it cerakoted.