OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can't Sleep II

Started by T-town, March 17, 2011, 11:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-town

Every year as turkey season rolls around I am left sleepless many nights as I anticipate the glorious spring morning and thrilling hunt that awaits. So here I am sleepless, awaiting, not a turkey hunt, but a dad-blasted washing machine repair man. Thankfully we have some service company in Tuscaloosa that will send somebody out 24/7 at no additional charge. Now I hope I don't fall asleep in the woods and have an old Tom get away cause I'm up with a repairman!

shootumindaface

I think you need to go to Tuskielooza tire in the morning and demand that Chris Holmes change your tires cuz he is the only 1 you trust to do so..

T-town

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 17, 2011, 11:08:51 PM
I think you need to go to Tuskielooza tire in the morning and demand that Chris Holmes change your tires cuz he is the only 1 you trust to do so..

Ironically, I do need to do that...

handcannon

I bet if that washing machine repair man is a turkey hunter..........he is ticked!!! Especially if he is just on call. Never know, might end up with a new hunting buddy. Be my luck they put him working nights cause he's wierd.

chatterbox

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

BOFF

Oh you so bad, I like it!!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84