turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I can't stand a thief........

Started by BowBendr, June 04, 2014, 07:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Got up Monday morning to do some yard work...I thought....

Had my morning coffee and got everything ready to go. I discovered that I probably didn't have enough line for the weed eater.

I ran 1/4 mile up the road to the local hardware store and bought some line and shot the bull with a boy that works out there about turkey season this year...bad mistake....

Was gone 35 minutes. Pulled up in my drive, looked up on the carport and everything I had was gone...
1 riding mower, 1 new push mower, 1 small 12 gal. compressor that i'd blown the front tire of the rider up with, 2 ten gallon cans full of gas, and one 14' fiskar brand pole pruner.....in 35 minutes they wiped my arse out....

Mad is a very, very small understatement.....live in a very small community with almost zero crime...glad I had all my serial #'s written down to give to the Sheriffs Dept....gotta' hit the pawn shops and hope I get lucky...lesson learned the hard way.... >:(  >:(  >:(

mikejd

guesswho

I hate it.  I hope you recover some of your belongings.   A thief can make a man mad enough to do something stupid. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

silvestris

Work things will definitely turn up in the pawn shop.  Methhead.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

beagler

That Sucks. Nothing surprises me these days.
Never Misses

DirtNap647

crooks are unreal watch pawn shops local classifieds

Gawhitaker

Glad you had the serial numbers, good chance of recovery. Wish you the best

Dearhunter3450

Pawn shops should turn up something, it's safe to bet they aren't going to us anything that requires work!! It's sad these things happen in "good" neighborhoods all the time 

paboxcall

Thieves suck.  Sorry that happened to you, and I hope you recover your belongings.

John
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

tomstopper

That sucks. Cant stand a thief.......

Marc

It is an anger that cannot be adequately described without using language that would likely get one banned...

Having been robbed on a couple of occasions it goes far beyond having your stuff taken... 
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Bigspurs68

Iv had guns and a 4 wheeler stolen. It's a miserable feeling. I hope you find out who it was. They must have had eyes on you to pull it off.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

gwa

Nothing worse than pulling into a place and the door is hanging wide open..... happened to me...... it sucks

captin_hook

MDbowman

Wow, Sorry to hear BB. That amount of stuff in 35 min is a pretty coordinated effort. Amazing what people do for drugs!