OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Latest Trumpet

Started by hunter22, June 03, 2014, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I got this Dymondwood trumpet today from my friend Robert Glover, Crawdad on here. Robert has tweeked his design some and really has a winner in my opinion. I really like how he has transitioned his ferrule into his mouthpiece and his new ferrule artwork. It also has a nice leather lanyard with a matching bead.  One thing for sure, Robert's calls still have that turkey sound. He got that important part right from the start of his trumpet making. Thanks again my friend. Looking forward to our next visit at my place with David so we can run calls, tell a bunch of tales, and eat more than we need.

savduck

Not bad for an old timer. Nice work Robert. Looks great
Georgia Boy

West Augusta

You got yourself a good looking trumpet there Rickey.
Good job Robert.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drenalinld

Great looking yelper! I am starving!

outdoors

:icon_thumright:m  :agreed:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SCGobbler

The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

mwr

I like that Rickey!!! I just ordered one from him!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

mikejd

silverspur

Robert makes a great trumpet and easy to run. Congrats on getting his new version! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs