turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pa Birds #1 and #2

Started by beagler, May 31, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

Had some problems uploading pics earlier but finally got it to work. Had a really good season here in Pa, heard birds almost every time out. Killed my first in Susquehanna County. That one went 18.8lbs with 1" spurs and a 9" beard. Flattened him at 38yds with a load of 3.5" Nitro's out of my Mossberg 835.

Second bird was taken near my home in Lackawanna County. Rolled him over dead right into a large puddle he was standing next to, hence the wet look. That one went 18.3lbs and had an 8" beard and 1" spurs. Killed him with a 3.5" load of Hevishot #7's at 33yds with my Benelli SBE 2.

Never Misses

gwa

Congrats! It sounds like you were in a good location!

Nice birds!

DirtNap647

congrats on a great season

hunter-b

tomstopper

Nice birds. Congrats.....

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on a successful season!! :icon_thumright:

Snoodsniper

Congrats on your season beagler. I assume you run dogs? That's right up there with turkey hunting for me.

wvmntnhick

Both nice birds. Congrats.

WildSpur

Good job!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Fullfan

Yes sir two fine PA birds, Congrats...
Don't gobble at me...

WiLL B

beagler

Quote from: Snoodsniper on May 31, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
Congrats on your season beagler. I assume you run dogs? That's right up there with turkey hunting for me.
Thanks. Yep, we run cottontail/hare with beagles and coyote with walkers. Gotta love it!
Never Misses

owlhoot

captin_hook

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.