OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Chris's 2014 Longbeard

Started by longbeard11, May 26, 2014, 01:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Well my season ended Saturday and marked my first season in 9 years that I haven't tagged a longbeard.  I had a great time this year and thank God for every second I was able to spend out in his great creation.  I ended up calling in 6 longbeards and was unable to get a shot on them.  Had other birds come in and mess me up on several of them and had others pop up on the wrong side of me.  Just wasn't meant to be for me to kill one this year, but it was an awesome season and I was truly blessed with many great gobbling mornings. 

I wanted to share this video that we put together of one of our guys putting down a great longbeard.  Chris and Nathan had a great season hunting and filming together.  They both ended up tagging out in the first week with two birds each and captured some great footage.  I hope you guys will check out this video and enjoy.  Hope you guys have had a great season like we did, God Bless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhVlEfudXvs&list=UUrwAZsTaVHgiAetbkUiR8Rg&feature=share

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

DirtNap647

captin_hook

beagler

Never Misses

hunter-b

longbeard11

Thanks for checking it out guys! Glad u all enjoyed it.

tomstopper

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

turkeyfeathers

Great video. Nice bird.  Dang lucky you have morel's around you. None in these parts.

DUCKDIGGLER

longbeard11

Thanks alot guys! Really appreciate it. We are working hard.

RutnNStrutn

Nice video! Thanks for sharing!

ncturkey