turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wanted: 2010 Old Gobbler Patch

Started by ncturkey, February 08, 2011, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Haha. Sorry guys, I'm feeling generous, it was sold to the lowest bidder for free.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

PureGold

Soooo... Does anyone out there have a 2010 patch that they are willing to sell????

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bird

Quote from: PureGold on February 09, 2011, 11:10:19 AM
Soooo... Does anyone out there have a 2010 patch that they are willing to sell????

Nope.... I have one but not willing to part with it. Lets just say.... "Priceless"

PureGold

I understand Bird! If you know of anyone let me know!

Thanks
PG

OldHen

Quote from: PureGold on February 09, 2011, 11:22:29 AM
I understand Bird! If you know of anyone let me know!

Thanks
PG

make sure you order this years, so next year you can be the one saying "priceless" lol

ballground

So I guess there want be any for sale from last year,I sure would like to have one too.I am ordering my 2011 rite now!!!!!!! :TrainWreck1:
"Member.410 Coalition"
"In the spring I strut in the fall I rut"

PureGold

I already ordered this years! I just love last years and was not able to get one!!! Oh well. Not the end of the world! Just close!!!

turkeybow

I'd like to have the patch from the year before last!  I'll make a trade.......last years patch for the year before last...........any takers?
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

PureGold

I certainly dont have the year before! But I have CASH! Any takers?

Peck1524

I'm pretty sure I ordered more than one of last year and the year before. Where are they at.....thats a good question. I have one of each on my vest but I swear I have an extra of each somewhere.  I just bought a house and will be moving in about a month, so hopefully during the move I'll find them.  If I come across them I'll be sure to let you guys know. And I'll charge a fair price of $0.00.

bird

I too have one from 2 years ago......... Priceless!   :angel9:

jayslim

Quote from: PureGold on February 10, 2011, 07:44:18 AM
I certainly dont have the year before! But I have CASH! Any takers?

I have a 2010 patch I can part with, I'll try to find it this evening and I'll get with you.

Thanks, jay

PureGold

Thanks Jay! I would truly be grateful!

perrysbirds

I wouldnt mind one myself if anyone has one to spare!
Ive got a Realtree Camo hat just waiting for it!
Thanks Perry
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer