OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GAME ON!! Saint Pat's Scavenger Hunt BEGINS NOW!!!!

Started by OldHen, March 17, 2011, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

OldHen

Gobble!

handcannon

I've walked out of the woods from henned up gobblers that wasnt this hard to get. I'm still on 6.

Gobble!

I'm at 11 but the green beer is calling me so good luck fellas!

bencattin

I finally found 4 ...I give up. Good luck with this one guys and gals!
IF TURKEYS COULD SMELL WE WOULD NEVER KILL ONE!

C_W

That a funny message when you click the IMG for the code! How are we supposed to use an advanced image surch if you block it???? :help:

Sorry I quit also, to many pages trying to add stuff. Great Idea, but I just don't trust sites, even on the Mac.

handcannon

Well i'm up to 10 finally. Took a break and I'm back at it again.

sugarray

I have been all over every banner here and still need 3, esp the one that tells me where to go.  I think you missed some.

mason0366

northwoodshntr

WOW. I'm done...and so is the Killian's and the Corned Beef. Good luck and good night.... If I had a million dollars I'd a spent a million and 1.

:z-paddy-smiley113:

Bonjour

Seriously Annie. I got 15 and am stuck. Do all the sites have one, because I can't seem to find them on some of the sites. When do the hints come.

sugarray

I just finished and completed the questions.  Hopefully I won and northwoodshntr didn't get them all.  We'll see.

FttFttVroom!

Quote from: northwoodshntr on March 17, 2011, 11:45:01 PM
WOW. I'm done...and so is the Killian's and the Corned Beef. Good luck and good night.... If I had a million dollars I'd a spent a million and 1.

:z-paddy-smiley113:

so is it over?

Bonjour

I got to 18 and couldn't find any more. That was tough Annie.  :z-paddy-smiley113: