OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Houndstooth glass!

Started by Abryant7, May 16, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abryant7

Just got this call in from Lyle over at houndstooth calls and this thing sounds sweet! Thanks Lyle!

REBELYELL

Houndstooth Game Calls

Glad you like it! Thank you for the nice comment!

WV Ridge Reaper

Good people!!! Nice looking call as well.

TauntoHawk

His cherry ceramic is a flat out killer
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Houndstooth Game Calls

Yall are the killers it's the operator!!! It sad I swear I never end up with a call at the end of the season I did end up with a aluminum that nobody seen or heard but a few dead turkeys! Hehe I will show it soon enough with some soundfiles!! Thanks for the buisness fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbbow

That looks AWSOME !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Great looking call! I'd bet it's full of turkey coming from Lyle!

Onpoint

I've got one too and I'm tellin ya this call is amazing. I absolutely love it. This call will be the last thing a lot of gobblers ever hear.

letinmfly

I just listened to a sound file of Lyle's glass calls and they sound good!!  Congrats on yours!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Spitten and drummen

I got one after season. It is one of the best glass calls i have came across. Man it is sweet sounding. I also have one of lyles ceramics and its a hard one to beat also.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

outdoors

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on May 16, 2014, 09:12:31 PM
Yall are the killers it's the operator!!! It sad I swear I never end up with a call at the end of the season I did end up with a aluminum that nobody seen or heard but a few dead turkeys! Hehe I will show it soon enough with some soundfiles!! Thanks for the buisness fellas!!

THIS I WOOD LIKE TO SEE AND HEAR.  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Triple B

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on May 16, 2014, 06:44:03 PM
Glad you like it! Thank you for the nice comment!
You deserve it, you build a very nice call for sure.