turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Gun Socks @The Range/Decals Too.

Started by redarrow, March 17, 2011, 02:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Went to the range today to test out some handloads for deer hunting,and to test out the Customgunsocks Quad Rest. Happy day all around.

100 yard range.

Woodsman4god wringing out the .270

My new barrel decals too. Almost time to numb some heads.

customgunsocks

Those are great!!! Thank you very much for posting my products, decals looks good!! Is that a Thompson center I see, thats what I want.

redarrow

Yep,thats a TC in  .243. I got it in a trade with Kamski1151.

OLE RASPY

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

OLE RASPY

redarrow

I have the same rifle in 30.06 and my wife has it in 7mm.08

customgunsocks

Quote from: redarrow on March 17, 2011, 09:51:49 PM
I have the same rifle in 30.06 and my wife has it in 7mm.08
I have one thats 30 years old in a .308. killed many deer, retired it, too heavy.

northwoodshntr

Nice photos redarrow thanks for sharing. The snow looks like it's moving out in a hurry "down state". Good luck this season we're less than a month away now.
   A bad day at the range still beats a good day at work!

handcannon

I really like that range setup. Sure could use something like that closer to the house. I have that same Savage in 30-06. My wife took it over about 8 years ago after she killed her first deer. Havent got to hunt with it since. Fine rifle. I like that shooting bag.

customgunsocks

Quote from: handcannon on March 19, 2011, 06:00:30 AM
I really like that range setup. Sure could use something like that closer to the house. I have that same Savage in 30-06. My wife took it over about 8 years ago after she killed her first deer. Havent got to hunt with it since. Fine rifle. I like that shooting bag.
Ilike the way we changed the head to rotate, I used to use it for throughin over my truck window and laying my camera across it.

Woodsman4God

Quote from: OLE RASPY on March 17, 2011, 09:49:22 PM
Quote from: redarrow on March 17, 2011, 09:47:34 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on March 17, 2011, 09:28:57 PM
is that a .270 savage.
Yes,Leo (woodsman4God) is shooting a Savage in. 270.
I have one just like it.Love it.Tack driver.

I agree that 270 is a tack driver , however I wasnt driving it well that day, I was trying out some reloads I just worked up and was less than pleased, the 3 factory loads I fired were right at about 1" .

Hey Red where is my modeling fee, you never told me you were going to take pics....

redarrow

I figgered the back of your head wouldn't scare as many children as the front. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: