turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

East Coast Trip

Started by TRKYHTR, May 12, 2014, 09:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Here is a few pictures from my East Coast trip to NY and PA. Thanks to Tonia Suarez, Job Seger, and Ron Meek for having me and treating a west coast turkey nut like one of the gang. Killed a limbhanger in PA with Job. Missed a turkey in NY on public land and had a gobbler coming on one of them string thingies who had read the script. The only problem was it was his script and not mine. He stopped out about 75-100 yards and stared at the DSD decoy I had out in the field and finally walked across the field away from his demise. It was a great trip and can't wait to go back.

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

letinmfly

Congrats Joe!!  Glad NY treated you well!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

paboxcall

Congrats Joe!  Glad you had a good trip east.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

tomstopper

Awesome. Glad you had fun here in NY & PA. Congrats. Where abouts n NY & PA were you hunting Joe? I hunt Steuben county in NY & Tioga county in PA. Just curious

jbrown

Congrats Joe on a great huntin trip and an awesome gobbler! Great pictures!

TRKYHTR

Quote from: tomstopper on May 12, 2014, 09:37:18 PM
Awesome. Glad you had fun here in NY & PA. Congrats. Where abouts n NY & PA were you hunting Joe? I hunt Steuben county in NY & Tioga county in PA. Just curious

Don't know the counties but we were near Cinncinatus in NY and Pitman in PA.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like you had an awesome trip Joe!!! Congrats on the limbhanger!! :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

I was waiting to see a post from you Joe. I remember you telling me at the convention that you were coming out here to PA. Glad you did well. Congrats.

cphill

Congrats Joe

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

silverspur

Congrats Joe on a great trip and a real fine PA gobbler to make it worth the experience!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

DirtNap647

congrats on the trip  :icon_thumright:

El Pavo Grande

Congrats!!!  Looks like a fun trip.

WiLL B

Congrats Joe!! Those 2 states are on my wish list!! California is too for that matter.

njdevilsb

Sounds like a great trip.  Too bad about your luck in my home state but at least you had some encounters.